Sunday 8 February 2015

Sydney's latest escape room outfit, Enigma Room, opens on Valentine's Day


Enigma Room, Sydney's latest escape room outfit will open its doors on Saturday 14 February 2015.

Check out their website for pricing and booking details here.

They have a special opening discount of 25% off (using the code "OPENINGENIGMA").  And if you get in quick and subscribe to their email mailing list, you might get access to even greater discounts (but you have to do so this week only!).

I've been looking forward to checking out Enigma Room ever since their website went live last year. It looks like they have taken a quirky, tongue-in-cheek approach to their rooms, which I'm really looking forward to trying.

I've booked my group in for both of their rooms in mid-March and I'll report back here then with reviews of each room.

No comments:

Post a Comment