Wednesday 16 September 2015

Upcoming reviews...





Hi all

I haven't been to too many escape rooms in the last couple of months (mainly because we have tried so many in Sydney that there aren't that many left to try!).

That being said, in the next month or two, I plan on trying the following rooms:

  • ParaPark's new Crimescene room, which will open up any day now
  • ParaPark's Gateway 9A (this time from behind the scenes)
  • Labyrinth Escape Room's Insane Asylum room, which I hope to try in about 2 or 3 weeks
  • Paniq Room's third room, which will hopefully be opening up very soon
  • Break the Code Plus - I want to try either their Indiana Jones or Lost themed rooms (or both!)
My 4 person escape team have also decided to venture further afield and check out what other cities have to offer by way of escape rooms.  So, I've just booked our flights to Melbourne in early November, where we hope to check out about 10 escape rooms in 3 days(!).  I've spent a heck of a long time researching what Melbourne has to offer and I think I've picked the best 10 rooms to try.  

As always, I'll post reviews of all of the rooms. 

You can probably guess that I'm pretty stoked about this trip...

Thanks
Scott

10 comments:

  1. You sound as addicted to ERs as myself! I too have been checking out Melbourne & so will be very interested in how you find them all :)

    Worth noting that NoWayOut has a 2nd room coming soon & Mission Sydney two more rooms. One being an Indiana Jones theme I believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andy

      Yeah, I think I might have a problem... ;-)

      They are addictive aren't they?

      I'm looking forward to checking out NoWayOut's second room too. And any room that Mission Sydney brings out will be on my list.

      Scott

      Delete
  2. Hmmm...I think there might be money to be made from this pending boom...Escape room Rehab! I did 5 last month alone :)

    Incredibly addictive. Best hobby/pursuit/interest ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow its great Parapark is doing another room, Parapark was my first ES EVER!! Loved it and escaped with half a minute to go!! Thanks for the update otherwise I would never have known,keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rojo. Thanks for your various comments. Yes, I'm really looking forward to ParaPark's second room!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear about your Melbourne trip!

    Slightly off-topic: I know your blog is spoiler free and rightly so. But I would love the opportunity to chat through some of the puzzles and "compare notes" so to speak, for those who've completed the room already. I would love to hear how quickly/slowly they got through a particular puzzle, was it easy (and I'm dumb for not solving it) or flawed (so I can stop putting myself down for not solving it) LOL.

    PS: great job with the blog, it's been a huge help for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi K

      Glad to hear you have found the blog useful! Happy to chat anytime about escape rooms! Send me an email to escaperoomsydney@gmail.com anytime!

      Thanks
      Scott

      Delete
  6. If you haven't already looked into it, Rush in South Yarra, Melbourne is pretty good (I thought so at least). I'm also starting to run out of rooms in Sydney (though I've found a few other ones I hadn't heard of thanks to your blog) but I'm pretty excited to go back to Melbourne and try their other rooms :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Steph

    Thanks for the tip. My team is booked in to try all 3 Rush rooms while we are in Melbourne next month, as well as all 4 Escape Room Melbourne rooms and both EscapeXperience rooms. I did many hours of research and these seemed to be the best 9 rooms in Melbourne.

    Thanks
    Scott

    ReplyDelete