I haven't been to too many escape rooms in the last couple of months (mainly because we have tried so many in Sydney that there aren't that many left to try!).
That being said, in the next month or two, I plan on trying the following rooms:
- ParaPark's new Crimescene room, which will open up any day now
- ParaPark's Gateway 9A (this time from behind the scenes)
- Labyrinth Escape Room's Insane Asylum room, which I hope to try in about 2 or 3 weeks
- Paniq Room's third room, which will hopefully be opening up very soon
- Break the Code Plus - I want to try either their Indiana Jones or Lost themed rooms (or both!)