Monday 28 November 2016

The Cipher Room adds a second room - The Cabin


Hi all

Just a quick note to let you all know that The Cipher Room have opened up their second room, The Cabin, today. 

The room theme summary is as follows:

You're a detective who's been investigating a serial killer case. One day your team gets a promising lead about someone acting suspiciously. They have been visiting an abandoned old cabin and strange noises have been heard coming from it. You obtain a search warrant and you and your team go in to investigate.
What is inside the mysterious old cabin? Have you finally found the killer? Can you discover their identity?
Suitable for 2-8 people.

Their first room, Espionage, is an absolute cracker.  I have recommended Espionage to a bunch of people and they have all really loved the room. See my earlier review of Espionage here.

I’m hoping to check out The Cabin soon and as always, I’ll post my review here.

Thanks

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment